this week i have been crazy busy, so here is a song i wrote a few months back. let me know what you think!! If there are topics you would like to see me write about or write a song about COMMENT! hope you enjoy :D
Tell me you’re sorry; tell me that we could never be.
Tell me you think we are better not as an “us” but just as you and me.
But you don’t understand how you can sleep at night, cuz you also told me you really need me in your life.
And now it’s like we’re back to the beginning learning one plus one is two. And no matter how impressive the shooting star, not every dream comes true. And even the most simple of problems isn’t what it seems like it’d be—because one plus on isn’t equal to you and me.
Tell me I look nice; tell me that I’m pretty.
Tell me that you like me and laugh when I’m witty.
Now I don’t understand how you mean what you say, when you tell me we won’t be together, you always look away.
And now it’s like we’re back to the beginning learning one plus one is two. And no matter how impressive the shooting star, not every dream comes true. And even the most simple of problems isn’t what it seems like it’d be—because one plus one isn’t equal to you and me.
And that's what Marika Sings.
No comments:
Post a Comment